Re: [amibroker] Re: learning amibroker coding for indicators etc.

Hi LB,

Referring to the translation link, all of this stuff is available in AB. Please look in the library and Traders Tips sections (or Traders Tips archives on Stocks and Commodities site).

From: LB
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: learning amibroker coding for indicators etc.

Thanks again for the reply.  That those links will probably help a lot.
As far as what I mean when I say indicator programmer.
I am mainly talking about eventually being able to write my own custom indicators, and being able to see other programming and be able to change and hopefully improve on them.
 Kind of like this site I just found last night while looking around on the web.
 This persons stuff seems very interesting and I would like to be able to look at others stuff and put it in AmiBroker if possible.
 This is the site I am talking about.

 Is his programing similar to AmiBrokers and would it be hard to put his stuff in AmiBroker?  Not being a programer and new to this stuff.  I have no idea.
 Take a look when you get time.

 Thanks again.
 Lynn