Re: [amibroker] Re: Show Donchian Channel on Chart

Hi Wally --

You will have seen my private message to you by now.

As  I read this thread, I think I see your problem.  Open Automatic Analysis and open Formula Editor.  Use Formula Editor to open your Donchian.afl.  Click the "Apply Indicator" icon in the toolbar -- the little chart.  That will open a new pane and display the plots in your code.

Thanks,
Howard