[amibroker] Re: Optimizing Automation

As far as I know, the AmiBroker 3D Graph Viewer does not expose an
automation interface. One possible solution is using a scripting
package called AutoIt. With AutoIt, you will be able to easily
automate AmiBroker with it's COM interface and you can also automate
other applications like 3DGraph regardless of whether it exposes a COM
interface. It is possible to capture screen shots and save to files in
various formats.

-Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> Is it possible to have the 3D images from an optimization run
automatically handles via AFL or some script?

> Would like to add preselected images to a Power Point or  Excel or
simply save the image files in a folder

**** IMPORTANT ****