[amibroker] Re: Where are AB Optimization reports stored?

You might be able to add OLE code to access the AA object and
programatically export. You would need to wrap the code in a
condition to only execute during optimization. e.g.

if (status("actionExOptimizeBacktest") == 1) {
  ... call AA.export ...
}

Looks like that would result in X number of exports (each clobbering
the previous) where X is the number of optimization iterations. I
didn't see status for "finished optimizing". But then again, I didn't
look to hard either ;)

Mike

**** IMPORTANT ****