[amibroker] Re: IQFeed Questions

I always take Roubini very seriously.
He's one of the few people who's opinion I genuinely value.

15th November is apparently a key day for hedge fund redemptions. I'm
quite sure why. Maybe that's that's a widespread closing date for
filing of redemptions.

But I think you're analysis is largely correct. Essentially EUR/JPY is
the key cross right now. Which is obviously where you end up by
looking at the USD/EUR and USD/JPY...

**** IMPORTANT ****