DTN.IQ, IQFeed and Exchange Price Changesþ
From:  DTN (updates@xxxxxxx)
 You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: December 19, 2007 8:03:00 AM
To:  XXXXX@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear DTN.IQ/IQFeed Customer, From the inception of our DTN.IQ service
back in 1998 our goal has been to provide the best value in the
industry by offering the most comprehensive services at competitive
prices. Our commitment to that goal remains as strong. We are proud
that in the past nine years, we have NEVER increased the basic
service price of DTN.IQ or IQFeed.  Despite maintaining our
aggressive pricing, we have continually invested in our products to
keep up with the markets. The investment has taken many forms: adding
exchanges; increasing symbol limits; new indicators and studies;
second- resolution time stamps; and expanded tick and minute
historical data to name a few. All these are important, but far and
away the biggest area of investment for DTN has been in capacity to
deal with the explosive growth in marke data over the past few years.
We in the trading community know that the sharp upward trend in
market data volume is not going to subside any time soon. In order to
meet this continuing challenge, basic service rates for DTN.IQ and
IQFeed will change effective January 1, 2008.  ? DTN.IQ monthly
subscriptions will increase by $6 per month. ? DTN.IQ annual
subscriptions will change to $75 per month.? IQFeed monthly
subscriptions will increase by $5 per month. If you would like to
prepay your service for a year to lock in the lower 2007 rate(s),
please contact DTN billing at 1-800-411-7945 by December 31, 2007.
Various exchanges will also be modifying their fee structures
throughout early 2008. Please visit our Web sites at www.dtniq.com or
www.iqfeed.net for full pricing information for each exchange.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 1. IQFeed web site pricing is of course correct - because it is
their service and their pricing,
> and it is updated as soon as they change prices.
>
> 2. Please always use the latest version of IQFeed API.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

differences in what the IQFeed site says vs the Amibroker site:

>   1. Amibroker says $50 / month + exchange fees - IQFeed says $55
+ - which one is correct?

>   2. Amibroker says to download IQFeed API client setup (version
4.2.1.4) - IQFeed says to download version Download IQFeed Client
4.4.0.3 (5/13/2008)  - which one should I use?

**** IMPORTANT ****