[amibroker] Re: OT: Fed to cut rates below 1% soon ?

> Once the fear factor abates, I can see a lot of further weakness in the USD.

The "fear factor" is based upon the reality that there is a global problem. It is not a "technicality".

Without belaboring each and every economic issue, the fact is that the problem areas are dynamic in nature and seem to unexpectedly cascade from one area to the next like falling dominoes.

So the question is... which global economies are going to recover first and whose currencies are going have the "strong hand" versus the USD when things start to turn around?

BTW, of all the contributing factors to the current situation, the one that troubles me the most is the great degree of greed, dishonesty and fraud in the US corporate and political system. I only single out the US because it is what is on my radar screen everyday.  In the past decade we have convicted and imprisoned a large number of wrongdoers, but for each one already convicted there are probably dozens of others who should follow in their footsteps (and if stupidity qualified as a crime then the multiple would be hundreds instead of dozens).

**** IMPORTANT ****