Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin 1.8.1 - a problem back filling

Yes, you can't use controller version 1.2.0 because Interactive Brokers now REQUIRES to specify currency
even for US symbols and you may thank Interactive Brokers for yet again breaking existing codes.
They are really great with adding features in non-backward compatible way without any word of caution of warning.

Fortunatelly, I don't leave you alone with problems that IB is generating. Version 1.2.1 of IBc that is released just now
that hides this extra complexity and allows you to continue using auto-trading without changes to your formula
(unless you are trading non-US markets)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com