Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin 1.8.1 - a problem back filling

Hello,

Yesterday after the session, I upgraded from 1.8.0 to 1.8.1

This morning, v1.8.1 can't backfill and says that my indice and future
symbols are incorrect.

I downgraded to 1.8.0 and it's working fine...

Best regards

**** IMPORTANT ****