[amibroker] Re: Help with code, Please

I found an exception in intraday stock databases where
some symbols don't have out of session trading i.e. the first OR last
bar of the day is the start/end of the day as well as the session.

I think the fix is as per the code added to the StartOfSession bar
marker.... EOS code will probably need a similar approach.

It hasn't been thoroughly tested but I gotta go.

//P_IntradaySession

/*Plots a histogram at the closing,  or opening,
bar of a session (as defined by the times entered)

For symbols were there is no out of session trading DateNum
comparison may be
required as per SOSTimeBar code
*/

TimeBar = TimeNum() >= 160000;

TimeBar2 = TimeNum() < 160000;

EOSTimeBar = TimeBar == 1 AND Ref(Timebar2,-1) == 1;

Plot
(EOSTimeBar,"EndOfSession",colorRed,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|style
Dashed|styleThick);

TimeBar3 = TimeNum() >= 093000;
//Plot(TimeBar3,"TimeBar3",colorGreen,1);

TimeBar4 = TimeNum() < 093000;
//Plot(TimeBar4,"TimeBar4",colorRed,1);

SOSTimeBar = TimeBar3 == 1 AND (Ref(Timebar4,-1) == 1 OR DateNum() !=
Ref(DateNum(),-1));

Plot
(SOSTimeBar,"StartOfSession",colorGreen,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale|s
tyleDashed|styleThick);

**** IMPORTANT ****