[amibroker] Re: Help with code, Please

I think this will do it.

I was using something similar to yours and putting up with the odd
missing marker so I decided to upgrade since you are 'in the market'
for the code.

Let me know if you have any problems cos I am using it myself and I
haven't done any extensive testing (sometimes odd exceptions show up
with longer term use).

I didn't put much thought into it - possibly there are better ways to
do it.

//P_IntradaySession

/*Plots a histogram at the closing
bar of a session (as defined by the times entered)
The plots commented out were used in an indicator pane for
code testing.
Final version is for use as an overlay plot.

The bar that starts the day session, or any period of interest,
can be highlighted the same way via addition of similar code.

Tested once on an intraday database with basetime == 1 minute,
selected timeframe == 5 min and intraday preferences set to
"time stamp of compressed intraday bar shows: time of first tick
inside bar"

It should work on any elected timeframe.

Dashed style is more effective for overlaying bar charts as it
doesn't 'hide' the
bars to the same extent.

*/

TimeBar = TimeNum() >= 160000;

//Plot(TimeBar,"TimeBars",1,1);

TimeBar2 = TimeNum() < 160000;

//Plot(TimeBar2,"TimeBars",colorRed,1);

EODTimeBar = TimeBar == 1 AND Ref(Timebar2,-1) == 1;

//Plot(EODTimeBar,"TimeBars",colorGreen,styleHistogram);

Plot(EODTimeBar,"TimeBars",colorGreen,styleHistogram|styleOwnScale);

**** IMPORTANT ****