[amibroker] Re: Hide after hours trade on intraday chart

Never mind. Don't you just hate it when you find the solution 30
seconds AFTER posting the question?
Sorry, and thanks again.
I placed the setforeign VIX chart in a separate pane which I can
access from the Window menu whenever I need to view it.

  Pete  :-)

**** IMPORTANT ****