[amibroker] Re: Brokerage and Data Feed Suggestions?

This will not answer all of your questions. But, have a look at some
of the information posted in the User's Knowledge Base:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

Particularly the sections dedicated to "System Automation" and "Real
Time Auto Trading".

Mike

**** IMPORTANT ****