Re: [amibroker] LineArray for RealTime

        I can try to help, my solution isn't perfect. When I downloaded the real time afl from the Amibroker library, all that was showing other than price bars were the numbered balloons on the right side of the chart.  So, the afl was working but the lines were not present.   I discovered that there is an argument for the LineArray that can extend the line in either direction.  I think there is 3 formats for that argument (0,1,2).  So I accomplished having lines for previous day price action and opening range 30 minutes.  I wish the lines were left to right  but right to left is better than nothing.  It works but not a perfect solution.

_._,_.___
**** IMPORTANT ****

*********************
*********************