[amibroker] Basic line plot referencing earlier Bar - not working

Hi, hoping someone can chime in on this basic line plot question. I seem to be having a lot of basic plotting problems lately, on stuff that I am sure should work.

In this case, all I want to do is draw a line between the current Close and the Low of 5 bars ago, if the current Close is lower than that Low.

This is what I have, but the lines do not plot. I'm also wondering if I even need to use looping for this or if I can do it without loops. Any input appreciated:

SetChartOptions(0, chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);

_N(Title = StrFormat("{{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} \n{{VALUES}}",

O, H, L, C, V, SelectedValue(ROC(C, 1)) ));

Plot(C, "Close", colorBlack, styleThick|styleDots);
Plot(H, "High"colorBluestyleLine);
Plot(L, "Low",   colorRed,   styleLine);

// Any time that the current Close is lower than the *Low* of 5 bars ago, then plot a
// red dashed line between those two prices.

fb       =
Max(Status("firstVisibleBar"), 5);
lb       =
Status("lastVisibleBar");

Low5    =
Ref(L, -5);
LineLow  =
Null;

for ( i = fb; i < lb; i++ )
{

if( C[i] < Low5[i] )
  {
   LLow    =
LineArray(i, C[i], i-5, Low5[i] );
   LineLow =
IIf(!IsNull(LLow), LLow, LineLow);
  }
}

Plot(LineLow, "LineLow", colorRed, styleDashed);

**** IMPORTANT ****