[amibroker] applystop() function

I am trying to use this function as a trailing stop.

ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing, stopModePoint, LLV(L,21)+0.07,1);

I want it to reference the llv(l,21) instead of the entry point.  How
do I do that?

In other words I want my trailing stop to be the lowest low of the
past 21 days +0.07 and as the market moves in my favor this will also
increase.  So it will be dynamic.  If I simply put 0.07 in the
"amount" field I will exit my entry point + 0.07.  If I put llv(l,21)
+0.07 in the "amount" field it won't trigger because it is taking the
llv(l,21) + 0.07 and adding to my entry point, which will never get hit.

Is there a way to have this function reference another level to
add/subtract the "amount" field other than the entry point?

Eric

**** IMPORTANT ****