Re: [amibroker] Re: Adding date to HHV and LLV filter

Use this:

AddColumn( HHB, "HIGHEST", formatDateTime);
AddColumn( HHDate, "HHDate", formatDateTime );

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Mohammed <softnews2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your reply, I try the above code but it give me long
numbers, not the date where is the highest or lowest price accurse.

HHB = HHVBars(Close,730);
HHDate = Ref(DateTime(),-HHB);

LLB = LLVBars(Close,730);
LLDate = Ref(DateTime(),-LLB);

Filter = 1;
AddColumn( HHB, "HIGHEST", 1.2 );
AddColumn( HHDate, "HHDate" );

AddColumn( LLB, "LOWEST", 1.2 );
AddColumn( LLDate, "LLDate", 1.2 );

Regards

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tony Grimes" <Tonez.Email@xxx>
wrote:

> Try something like this:
>
> HHB = HHVBars(Close,730);
> HHDate = Ref(DateTime(),-HHB);
>
> LLB = LLVBars(Close,730);
> LLDate = Ref(DateTime(),-HHB);
>

> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Mohammed <softnews2003@xxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using the following code to filter HHV and LLV, I would like
> > add the date to it where is the highest and lowest price accurse.
> >
> > TodayClose = C;
> > HH = HHV( Close, 730 );
> > LL = LLV( Close, 730 );
> >
> > Filter = TodayClose;
> >
> > AddColumn( HH, "HH", 1.2 );
> > AddColumn( LL, "LL", 1.2 );
> > AddColumn( TodayClose, "TodayClose", 1.2 );
> > AddTextColumn( FullName(), "Full name", 77 , colorDefault ) ;
> >
> > Any assistance will be highly appreciated
> >
> > Regards,

**** IMPORTANT ****