Re: [amibroker] Re: Prices updating but not on my charts

regards, Ed

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:40 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Prices updating but not on my charts

I don't trade the QQQQ Ed so I can't comment on how they update. If
you have a CME subscription just take a look at the @ES# contract. If
you don't see that updating on a chart live now then you are doing
something wrong.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@...>
wrote:

> hmmm maybe I have to set the daily time compression to "Day/Night
session times as defined above". I have it set to "exchange time" at
the moment. Set this way I get for instance the QQQQ data updating
real time exactly at 9:30 ET but the data before 9:30 are not updated
in the chart automatically. However, my Interactive Brokers data base
I have set the same way and this is updating my quotes before 9:30 ET.
My IB database updates pre market, during market hours and afterhours.
IQFeed only during market hours. I'll try playing with the "daily time
compression".

> regards, Ed

**** IMPORTANT ****