RE: [amibroker] Re: Prices updating but not on my charts

by    Tomasz Janeczko

the   Jul 11th, 2006, 22:17

The limit is not hard coded...

it is here for performance reasons

but if you have hyper-fast machine you can adjust the limit by creating the following (DWORD) key in the registry \\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TJP\Broker\Settings\MaximumNumberOfBars

and set it to any value you wish.

--

Joseph Biran