[amibroker] Re: Help coding double bottom

Sorry, here is the correct code (condition5 or 6 was a former copy and paste and should ready condition 3):

 Condition1= Low = LLV(L,25);
 Condition2= Ref(Sum(Condition1,7),-1)==0 AND Ref(Sum(Condition1,13),- 1)>0 AND Cross(Ref(ValueWhen(Condition1, L, 1),-1),L);
 Condition3= (Cross(C, ValueWhen(Condition2, H, 1))) AND (ValueWhen (Condition2,L,1) == LLV(L,30));
  PlotShapes( IIf( Condition3, shapeUpArrow, shapeNone ), colorGreen );

 Filter = Condition3;
 AddTextColumn(FullName(), "Company Name");
 AddColumn(Condition3, "Dble_bot", 1);
 AddColumn(C, "Close", 1.3);

 Tomsti: thank you for your answer but I try to know why my code does not work (but I’ll have a look at the one you provide)

Carl