[amibroker] help with ALERT function

Hi,
I am using a simple formula of a moving average cross over for a 5 min
chart. Now I have to physically look at the selected charts for the day
(max 5 in number)every now and then to see if signals have been
generated for buy or sell.
Request all to please help me and guide, as to how can an ALERT be set
which could scan all these scrips, which I put in watchlist for the
day, and give an alert in the alert window with a little sound effect.
I tried reading the text for alerts in the users guide, but was unable
to perform the same.
Can someone make it even simpler in describing it to me.

Appreciate your help and time.

Cheers