[amibroker] Re: loop vs arrays

Hi,

Your explanation is not entirely clear. Specifically; What is your
definition of a 3 bar swing high/low? Is it 3 consecutive up bars, or
just 3rd bar higher than preceding 2 though 2nd might be lower than
1st, or just highest bar of any consecutive 3, or MA(C, 3), etc...).

If you've already written the loop, post it here, for clarity, and
someone will point out how to do it using array manipulations instead.

Mike