[amibroker] Re: Can different string characters be stored in arrays?

Use "AddColumn" with the "formatChar" specifier:

AddColumn(IIf(Buy, 66, IIf(Sell, 83, 45)), "Sig", formatChar, etc...);

Those numbers are the ASCII character codes in decimal for the letters
"B", "S", and "-" respectively. For a complete list, see here:

http://www.asciitable.com

Regards,
GP