[amibroker] Re: Problem with ADK Sample.dll

Well, thanks for acknowledging there is a problem. But I don't think
this will get me out of the woods yet. I didn't like the function names
used in the sample.dll so I 'fixed' the function table (as well as
updating each function statement)
See below:
FunctionTag gFunctionTable[] = {
                                 "ExMACD",            { ExMACD, 0, 0, 0,
0, NULL },
                                 "ExMA",                { ExMA, 1, 0, 1,
0, NULL },
                                 "ExEMA",            { ExEMA, 1, 0, 1, 0,
NULL }
};

Let me know if you have any other ideas.

   Pete  :-)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dennis Brown <see3d@xxx> wrote:

> Pete,
>
> Yes, the sample.dll has a typo in it.  I pointed it out in an earlier
> post:
>
> "It turns out that there is a typo in the function table.  Both
> ExampleEMA and ExampleMA point to VExampleMA code.  Since the file was
> last modified in 2001, it must have been there for 7 years and nobody
> noticed until now --or at least did not bother tell AmiBroker about
> it.   It was lurking for all those years just waiting for a novice
> like me to get tricked into thinking the laws of programming physics
> were suddenly altered.  LOL"
>
> BR,
> Dennis
>
> On Sep 21, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Pete wrote:
>
> > I successfully added the Sample.dll plug in and the formulas within
> > the plug in are not working consitantly. I plot the ExampleMACD()
and