Re: [amibroker] Re: Can Optimization results be imported back into Automatic Analysis?

Hello,

Most probably your graphic card is incapable of OpenGL anti-aliasing
and your drivers crash when attempting to turn full screen anti-alias (FSAA) on
(even though they should report that feature is not available)
You need to check the following:
a) update graphic card drivers
b) switch back to OLD version of O3G.exe that does not use FSAA

It can be found here:
http://www.amibroker.com/bin/old3d/O3G.exe

You need to save it into AmiBroker directory overwriting existing (newer) one.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com