[amibroker] Re: Can Optimization results be imported back into Automatic Analysis?

Well, I exported as HTML and imported as HTML.

Everything shows up fine in the AA window. But when I click on 'View
3D Optimization Graph' - I get the same crash of the 3D graphing
software as on my fast machine!

Damn.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

What's really bizarre is that the bug is getting ported over to my
good computer, even though the file being exchanged from the 'bad'
computer is just a simple optimization report - just table of basic
data. I can see on the screen that everything looks fine in the data.
And if I export it to Excel, the data is fine.