[amibroker] Re: OT: Linux AB install - teething problems with indicators and editor.

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: OT: Linux AB install - teething problems with indicators and editor.
  • From: "jydejyde" <cj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:53:01 -0000

I am on Wine .958, though I was running an even younger version under
Fedora (some time ago, but AB running fine). PCLos has a fairly strict
policy with focus on stability, so a newer version is not yet
available. PCLos 2008 should be out soon, so I will be patient and
wait on that, this time.
I will try to re-install it, thought - just in case...

Thanks for the link. I looked at it over a year ago but it was new and
did not have much information. Much better now! The work-around
section actually mentioned my problem no. 2 and solved it, so thanks
to both Michael and you for pointing it out!

As for the drag-n-drop issue, it's still there, but it can be worked
around - for now (if someone have suggestions, please feel free to
speak up).

Thanks for taking the time posting back. It was helpful!

Cheers!
CJ

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill S" <wjs45244@xxx> wrote:

> It sounds like you have a bad wine installation.  I used Michael SG's
> version at http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/ .
FWIW,