Re: [amibroker] OT: Linux AB install - teething problems with indicators and editor.

It sounds like you have a bad wine installation.  I used Michael SG's version at http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/ .  FWIW, I'm using SUSE 11.0 with wine 1.0-rc3 and AB 5.17.  It runs flawlessly.