Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 5:22 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Question for Tomasz re: Matrices, vectors and complex numbers

Dear Tomasz,

I would appreciate if you could let me now the following.

I have a working C++ code (give by a friend of mine) which uses of matrices, vectors and complex numbers. As I understand AFL does not handle them.

So my intention is to pay someone to write a DLL for me so that DLL will make use of the matrices etc outside of AMI and return the calculated values to AMI.

So my question is whether this is even possible in the first place - any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

By the way C++ code I have contain statements like:

#include <vector>

#include <complex>

using namespace std;

typedef complex<double> COMPLEX;

:

vector<double> InverseMatrix( vector<double> M, const long n )

:

void DFit( const vector<double> &values, const long &

vector<double> &amplitudes, vector<double> &phases )

Thanks again

Liz