[amibroker] Help needed with simple Lowest or LLV afl code

Hi all,
I have been trying *unsuccessfully* to generate the all time low Close
and the date it occurred on using either the Lowest(Close) or
LLV(Close, BarCount) function.
The two specific problems I am having is that;

1) the lowest value is not always the all time low but the low up
until the vertical line select is set if I have clicked somewhere on
the chart. If I move that line manually by clicking on the chart the
low changes, so it may be correct or it may not depending on the price
history.

2) I am using the ValueWhen function to give the date when the lowest
or LLV array is satisfied, however it seems to only produce the date
that the vertical line select is currently sitting at, even if the
lowest price is correct the date is always wrong unless I were to
manually click on that exact date that the low occurs on.

So how can I separate the output of these functions from the select
chart vertical line so it gives me the all time lows/dates of the
entire chart (whether it is all visible or not) independent of where I
am clicking in the chart? Is this even possible?

Below is my test code: (some alternative lines are commented out)

Lowest_Close = Lowest(Close);
//Lowest_Close = LLV( Close, BarCount );
//L_date = ValueWhen(LLV( Close, BarCount ), DateTime(),1);
L_date = ValueWhen(Lowest(Close), DateTime(), 1);
Lowest_date = NumToStr( L_date, formatDateTime);
Title = Name() + ": Total bars " + BarCount + " Low = " + Lowest_Close
+ " on " + Lowest_date;

Hopefully someone can point out what is wrong here......