[amibroker] Re: OT: RMath plug-in for Amibroker

On my side everything seems to be working smoothly.

I have installed R v2.7.0 and R(D)COM server (I didn't even installed
the C++ libraries...I supposed on my Vista OS they are not required)
and it works.

I will need more time to become familiar with it but it's there and
it's working.

Paolo

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Boris Kanevsky <lanbor@xxx> wrote:

> vlanschot wrote:
> >
> > Boris,
> >
> > 1)Did you install all the dependencies as well, i.e. DCOM Server
etc
> > (see below)?
> > 2) In AB try Tools -> Plugins -> Load.
> > 3) We've tested it with versions up to & incl 2.7.0. Hope the new
> > 2.7.2 isn't causing this. I doubt it, but can you test it with
2.7.0?

> > PS
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:amibroker%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > Boris Kanevsky <lanbor@> wrote:

> > (latest
> > on

Scherer
> > and
S-
> > Plus
> > Murrell.

> > simple. An
Eclipse
> > plug-

<http://www.walware.de/goto/statet>
> > <http://www.walware.de/goto/statet
<http://www.walware.de/goto/statet>>

> > may

> > Jung's

> > <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:amibroker%
> > 40yahoogroups.com>,

> > and
> > local

> > <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>