RE: [amibroker] Predicted Close for RSI crossover

I posted a fairly simple AFL a long time ago that would calculate the necessary change in price to meet ANY goal whether that be something related to RSI or some other built in AFL Function or something of your own design.

The simplest way to accomplish this is rather than having to reverse engineer any particular indictor to instead

-          Downshift the price array(s) by one bar

-          Fill in an arbitrary value for price on the last bar

-          Calculate the indicator value

-          Use a binary search to repeatedly adjust the price on the last bar until the goal is met