Re: [amibroker] Finding Information --tooltips

Dear Tomasz,
If i use the code as such I get only o,h,l,c,v. If change the code to one as in "Price (all in one).afl" , and choose all values in parameter tab I get values of close and other values like ema etc only, not o,h,l. How to get all values including o,h,l

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Tomasz Janeczko <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

See "Price (all in one).afl" code shipped with AmiBroker. It contains what you are looking for

ToolTip=StrFormat("Open: %g\nHigh:  %g\nLow:   %g\nClose:  %g (%.1f%%)\nVolume: "+NumToStr( V, 1 ), O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )));

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Brown
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Finding Information --tooltips

Iou,

I have not used this mode before, but I just took a look to see what you were getting at.  After playing with it for a few minutes after turning it on in the Preferences / Misc window, I see that it duplicates the information about the x,y (Date,Price) location normally seen at the bottom of the window, but now shown next to the cursor (with a timeout).  It is not showing OHLC data.  However, if you place the cursor on the open of the bar, it will show that price (more or less within a pixel).

If you want a tool tip to show OHLC for the bar, I am sure that it can be programmed in AFL, but I have not tried to do it yet.

BR,
Dennis