Re: [amibroker] OT: MacPro with Parallels / Fusion

Ara,

I have used Parallels from day 1.  It has improved a lot over the two years.  I consider it virtually seamless now.  I have investigated using Fusion recently, but It is not enticing me to change.  It will be a horse race between the companies.  I will stick with what I have until another gives me a compelling reason to change.  If I were unhappy with Parallels it would be a different story of course.

More below...