Re: [amibroker] How to calculate a slope % with Rsquared without a loop?

Hi again,

Here is what I've done so far:

higher= HHV(H,20);
RL= LinearReg (higher,20);
slope= ((RL - Ref(RL,-1)) /  Ref(RL,-1))*100;

Ok so with this I first get the value of the highest high of the last 20 periods.  Then I do a Linear regression of this High (is it correct or should I do a LR from the date/time of that High?).  Then I calculate the slope.  Are you sure about the -1 value?  Cause the result is not really meaningful.  I can have a very negative value and then 3-4 bars later (when we are out of the latest HHV bar that was in the last 20 bars) then the result is much higher.  Do you think this formula looks good?

Also, how do you do to calculate the minbars<barspast?

Thanks,

Louis