Re: [amibroker] How to calculate a slope % with Rsquared without a loop?

Hi,

Linear function is my big problem.  I'm so weak using that.  What is the difference between using this and doing it the other way?

BTW, how would you set the number of bars in the current:

HHVBars(Var,period); // Find number of bars - distance from HHV to current bar
%slope = ((Highest high - currentclose) / Highest high) / number of bars * 100;

Thanks,

Louis