[amibroker] Re: How can you duplicate AA settings.

In the AA porfolio tab, I have Max Open Position set at 1
I have Limit Trade size % at 10 and I have the disable trade size
limit when bar is at zero checked.

I added AND PositionSize < Volume * 0.10; to my buy statement. The
reults changed dramatically. I only had 8 trades instead of 45.

I am trading 1 future contract. Would this make a difference? I have
checked the missing trades and the volume was 3 contracts on one,
zero on another, 19 on the third, and zero on a fourth. This doesn't
make sense to me.

Also, if I change the

AND PositionSize < Volume * 0.10;
AND PositionSize > Volume = 0;

I get results that are that are the same as I get without adding any
of this. However, the trades are still missing.

Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "professor77747" <professor@xxx>