[amibroker] Re: How can you duplicate AA settings.

Thanks Mike,

I will try your suggestion. I already have it set in the AA settings.
I just want to duplicate the backtesting trades using my formula so I
want to add it to my formula.

I am automatic trading and I check my actual trades with the backtest
trades after they are placed. I noticed that a few trades were made
that were not made on the backtest list.

Tom

Tom

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxx> wrote:

> The setting you describe can be found on the Portfolio tab of the
AA