[amibroker] Off-site Backup

Hi - I like this product a lot so thought I would pass it along.  I have years of hard work invested in my AFL codes and I keep several backups but it dawned on me that in the unlikely event of a house fire or other worst-case scenario, I could still lose everythng  I could never replace everything from scratch so I went looking for an off-site backup and was lucky enough to come up with this little gem

It is an EMC company ( a world leader in storage? ), very professional, etc.  Just install their little app and it will present you with a directory tree where you can select any files and/or folders for automatic scheduled online backup. Or manual if you prefer. Everything encrypted and other good features too. Home users get 2G of *free* space and if that isn't enough ( I am only using 48M right now ), you can upgrade to *unlimited* storage for only $4.95 / month. Pretty nice deal!

Steve