[amibroker] Re: Opinion Poll: Who do you trade with? Why?

Thanks Lou,
  I just downloaded QT yesterday and I"m just getting the feel for it.
For the first year or so I plan on most of my orders being executed at
market open so for the early stages I just need the lowest commission
at the best execution prices. At this point it seems a 50/50 split
between MB trader and IB based on these parameters.

I really appreciate everyone's input on this topic. I have learned a
great deal and stored several bookmarks for future reference.
Thanks again!

  Pete  :-)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lou" <loulh@xxx> wrote:

> Pete -
>
> I don't use basket orders so am not up on all the capabilities but
MBT does
> use Quote Tracker so that you can use your AMI Broker's charting and
> selection abilities (including watch lists) which can be exported to
QT and
> I do think that you can initialize an order via Quote Tracker.  As I
said, I
> haven't used MBT but this might be something to look in to.
>
> lou howard

I can
Amibroker

Brokers.