[amibroker] Re: Auto trendline

Geary,

Did you use "Cum(1)-1" for 'x' or just "Cum(1)"?

Both the LineArray function and manual line formula work fine for me
(although I only have EOD data so have to test it with months rather
than days).

One oversight with the manual line formula though is that it extends
across the whole chart. To limit it to just between the start and end
bars, mask it like this:

mask = x >= startBar && x <= endBar;
trendLine = IIf(mask, slope*(x-startBar)+startOc, Null);

Regards,
GP