Re: [amibroker] Help Manual -> UKB

> Great news Howard, we're looking forward to it.

yeah - and also to the next one! Quote from
http://www.quantitativetradingsystems.com/activities.html :

[quote]
Two more books are planned:
"Introduction to AmiBroker," which is being written and should be
available in 2008.
"Trading System Validation" (which may morph into "Advanced AmiBroker"
before it is complete), will be later. [/quote]

Regards,

Thomas