Re: [amibroker] Re: Double braces

Hello,

{{OHLCX}} was added in 4.72, others were added earier (4.60.2).
All informations like that are always present in the CHANGE LOG
that you will find in read me's that accompany betas.
ReadMe's are created from implementation notes that I write when I actually
implement given function so there is always a mention in the docs about each bit changed.
Once beta becomes official, all read me notes are added to "release notes.html" document
that is present in the AmiBroker directory.

Excerpt from change log (4.60.2):

Title variable templates: making Title statements easy.
Now you can embed special tokens in Title variable
that are replaced by appropriate values at run-time.
if you use {{VALUES}} inside Title string
it will be replaced by automatic-values generated by Plot function calls.
if you use {{NAME}} it will be replaced by ticker symbol.
if you use {{DATE}} it will be replaced by selected date
if you use {{INTERVAL}} it will be replaced by name of the interval
Example:
Title = "{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} - MyChart : {{VALUES}}";

Some additions and small improvements like support for double braces in title string
were added for my own use, so they appear only in change log and are not "advertised" elsewhere.
You need to keep in mind the fact that I am also using this software for my own,
and sometimes add things for my own purposes.
As when you buy a car you don't get service manual, but only user's manual. With AB, CHANGE LOG
is "low-level" service reference for geeks ;-).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com