Re[2]: [amibroker] Help Manual -> UKB

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Help Manual -> UKB

I agree 100%.

If anybody really wants a glossary he/she can have it published tomorrow on the UKB. Tomasz created the UKB for this type of use and he already gave permission to draw on existing AB Help content if used on that site. Don't underestimate the value of this. It means that you already have 95% of the work, structure and content, done for you by Tomasz. I have no idea what all the fuss is about. I can further clear copyright issues with him if you want to go this route.

The UKB comment field's can be used to add notes, code snippets, references, etc. Volunteers can screen, polish, and add this to the main item to make it look nice - with minimal effort. The tools are there and they are already supported by AmiBroker. Just dump the whole thing in one post from Word (minimal formatting) on the UKB (contact me for details) and the search engine will find the required item. The UKB will have more permanence than any other private site.

I think 90% of all the talk in this thread is due to a desire to try some new layouts and try a new glossy user interface. All that won't add any value to the contents of the site; it only adds lots of work to set it up and maintain.

If you want something done, simply do it.

Best regards,

herman