[amibroker] Re: Help Manual

TJ... that's fine. But it doesn't mean you can't do things 'better'.

It is a blunt attitude to your customers for sure. Either you want
their input or you don't. One of the two.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> FYI:
> Marcin is only responding to e-mails sent to support at amibroker.com.
> He has no other duties.
>
> All development, documentation, web design, all graphics, videos,
maintenance and every other bit
> on amibroker.com is my own work.
>
> And yes it is my choice and I am happy with it and won't change my
methods of work.
> I was always doing everything on my own and did not ask for any help and
> I am perfectly fine with that.
>
> It may sound blunt, but I am not looking for any advice how should I
conduct my business.

> Regarding manual for the beginners, I already said, Howard IS
already writing beginner's book (I have seen parts of it) and
> all you need to do is to buy Howard's book when it becomes
available. He is good in writing for beginners.

> AB's own help is the technical reference, it is not and won't ever
be "hand-holding" elementary book.

> As for documenting "Prettify" function: sorry but this is as
self-explanatory as "File -> Save" command.
> It was mentioned in the READ ME since beta and is also listed in the
User's Guide in What's new section.
> The guide is not for 5-years-old. It assumes that readers know what
"save", "open", "copy" and other
> verbs mean. Again: the help is technical reference and makes
assumptions about minimum skill level of