From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dennis Brown
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 11:49 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Help Manual

Ken,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but 5.0, 5.1, 5.2 are the major releases.

However, I am more than willing to give AmiBroker leeway in updating the
docs, but it should not get too far behind.  Certainly not a whole release
behind.  I would rather have the release and then the doc than
have the release held up waiting for the doc to be completed.
However, I agree with Brian in that once the release is official, the
official release docs should move to near the top of the priority list
(critical bug fixes are always more important).

Best regards,
Dennis