Re: [amibroker] please: Anyone to help me with this simple formula

Thank you for your help... that's what i've been looking for... thank you again

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Panos Boufardeas <panosbouf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1) it is better to use drag n drop formulas so you don't need to write
anything until you read little bit the Amibroker help file

Visit this links will help you
<http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_dragdrop.html>http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_dragdrop.html

2) or try by pressing the icon " AFL code wizard " to write
<http://www.amibroker.com/video/AmiWiz.html>http://www.amibroker.com/video/AmiWiz.html

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/tutorial.html

3) I don't know if you are looking for this :

myvar=MA(C , 5) - MA (C , 9);
Plot(myvar," Kmo",colorBlue,1);

Panos

At 02:50 AM 30-08-2008 30-08-2008, you wrote:

>Thank you for your help... since I do not know how to write a formula,
>would you please write the complate formula, if you do not mind.... thank
>you again

>On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 2:17 AM,
>Panos <<mailto:panosbouf@xxxxxxxxxxx>panosbouf@xx> wrote:
>
>the diferent is
>Mov(C , 5, S) - Mov(C , 9, S) // simple
>Mov(C , 5, e) - Mov(C , 9, e) //
>
>exponential

>Amibroker style :
>myvar=ma(C , 5) - Ma (C , 9); // simple
>myvar2=Ema(C , 5) - EMa (C , 9); //
>
>exponential moving average
>
>At 01:51 AM 30-08-2008 30-08-2008, you wrote:
>
> >kindly, would anyone to rewrite this Metastock formula to Amibroker
> >
> >Mov(C , 5, S) - Mov(C , 9, S)
> >
> >Thank you for your help