Re: [amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

I agree with Dennis, but I have voted for the status quo.  The
argument that "I can't keep up with the email" does not impress me.
I have automatic filters that direct email into appropriate folders,
and I read it when I have the time -- the same as I would read an
online-only format: when I have the time.  Absolutely nothing is
different in that regard, other than the fact that I then would have
two distinct steps that would be necessary to get my email and stay
up to date with this board, rather than the one step (get new mail)
that I have at present.

Moreover, I can see the number of unread messages in my AB mail
folder, and when it suddenly bulks up it's a bit of an incentive to
find the time to get in there and catch up a bit.  "Out of sight; out
of mind" when it comes to any online-only method.

On top of that, I have yet to see any online software that is as easy
and *fast* to use as my email client.

So I'm sorry, but as it ain't broke, it don't need fixin' IMHO.

Yuki