Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

I think Paul makes a very good point here. Of those who don't need help, and
are qualified to *give* help, how many will go to a new forum to give it?
Maybe a lot, I don't know, but I for one don't do forums and I probably will
not be going to any new AB forum either - I just feel my time is better
spent working with AB rather than hunting and pecking through a bunch of
threads to see what people are talking about. But getting the e-mails is
easy and I like it, and over the years I have answered many questions when I
come across them because it is not a lot of trouble to do so. Just a
thought...

TJ - If the forum gets more votes, will you be keeping a group open for
announcements? ( new betas and such ) Thanks!

Steve