Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Forum or Mailing List - please vote

I agree, I depend on email and want a local resource of the most recent posts.

for me, without email any forum is useless. I rarely visit the yahoo site, i only do so if I want to search something way back in time, verify a post actually went out, or pick something up in files.

herman